TRAINING AT CLÍNICA LATINA
Clínica Latina is a specialty clinic of PAU’s Gronowski Center.
Why Clínica Latina?
- Clínica Latina serves a diverse clientele ranging from recent immigrants, first and second generation Latinx clients with different levels of acculturation and various mental health presenting problems and levels of acuity.
- Student therapists have the opportunity to work with individuals, young adults, families, children and couples.
- Student therapists at Clínica Latina are trained in providing multicultural services and the use of Spanish language therapeutic terms.
- Student therapists at Clínica Latina are highly competitive at BAPIC placements for advance practicums and internship.
- We work very closely with SGIC (Sexual and Gender Identity Clinic) and the General Clinic for expert consultation to respond to the diversity of our clients intersectionalities.
For more information please contact: Elisabet Revilla, Ph.D.